Cambridge Jets News
- 2/5/2011 New Balance Indoor Grand Prix: Cambridge Jets win Club Youth 4x200m relay for a 4th straight year! Relay members: Sydney F, Dylan C, Maya H-A, Davonte B in a time of 1:48.42. [Photo], [Results]
- 1/28/2011BU Terrier Invitational: 4x400m relay team (Spikey, Sydney, Maya and Camille)
shatter their previous Cambridge Jets record by 9
running a 4:01.86.
. [To view a video of the race]
- 1/23/2011 Greater Boston Track Club Meet: Sydney won 60m in 7.80 seconds.Sydney also came in 4th in the Invitational section of the 200m. Inspired by the college age competition, Maya ran in the Invitational section of the 800m, finishing 3rd with a personal best time of 2:16. Spikey came in 2nd in the Open 400m and Camillle came in 6th. Strong performances were also turned in by Thaisha, Yemisi, Bryon and Nick.
- 12/11/2010 Harvard Inv: Jets youth girls gets better 4 x 400m relay placing third with a time of 4:10.
- 12/04/2010 - Here is an interesting discussion on TrackNation with about our Youth Girls' 4x400 relay LINK TO THREAD
- 10/24/2010 - Maya wins Mayor's Cup Cross Country Race, finishing the 1.1 mile race in 6:25. Its the first time that a Cambridge Jet has won this race since 1997 (The year Maya was born!)
- 8/2010 - AAU National Junior Olympics, VA. - Jets had a strong showing at Nationals this year. Medal winners: Davonte - 2nd place in both Bantam 100m (13.40) and 200m (27.08) ; Jordan - 3rd place in Youth Triple Jump; and Maya - 4th in Youth 1500m (5:01). Other national participants: Trey, Bryon, Spikey, Camille and Yemisi.
- 2/21/10 - AAU Northern Indoor National Championships, IL - Jordan: 1st in Youth Triple Jump, 2nd in Youth 55m Hurdles, 2nd in Youth Long Jump. Trey - 3rd Sub Bantam 400m, 5th in Sub Bantam 55m, 7th in Sub Bantam 200m .
- 2/06/2010 - Reebok Boston Indoor Games - Cambridge Jets win 4x200 Club Youth Relay in 1:42.93 setting new event record. Relay team members: Sydney F, Jordan S, Thiaisha A, and Bryon V. [Results]
- 2/21/ 2009 - Jordan wins AAU National title in the Triple Jump and set National record
In a photo finish Jordan comes in second in the 400m [Results]
- 1/3/2009: Jordan sets new team record for midget boys 200m (25.77) and 400m (57.90)